Saturday 14 August 2010

Excuses... Excuses... Excuses...

I could come up with plenty of reasons why I haven't been posting to my blog.

However, only one is of any significance - I've been working.

The thing is, I like blogging. I like researching and finding new things to write about.

Most of all, I like to write about things I have to dig up. Things no one else writes about - probably - because it takes 'detective' work. Hence the name 'The Marketing Sleuth'.

I've been working on a project for a very high profile marketer and I've learned so much from him. He just happens to be one of the best marketers and copywriters of the last 50+ years.

But I've missed writing to my blog.

And so, I've decided I'm going to come back and give you more articles on a regular basis.

You may wonder why I decided to write a post explaining my reasons for not keeping my blog updated. Well, the reason is a post by Melinda Brennan on copyblogger called 6 Online Marketing Mistakes that Will Kill Your Business.

I really just wanted to clarify, to myself, that it's not one of those reasons keeping me away.

Go and check out the post. It's an eye-opener for anyone who makes excuses about why they don't succeed.

Best,
Rezbi
www.directmarketingcourse.com
www.hotbuttoncopywriting.com
www.commonsensedirectmarketing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment