Saturday 14 August 2010

How To Use Facebook To Promote Your Blog

I've been using Facebook for a while, but I was never sure how to use it to promote my blog.

So I decided I'd look into into and, lo and behold, who should be thinking the same thing?

Darren Rowse of Problogger.net.

While he posted it over a month ago, this particular post has been very timely for me.

It's called '5 Ways I’m Using Facebook to Drive Traffic, Build Brand and Increase Reader Engagement'.

Now, I know this may look like I'm being lazy, but I'm not... honest.

Rather than copy the whole post - it's quite long and full of valuable information - I advise you to click the link and check it out for yourself.

Go ahead - I gain nothing - except, maybe, your appreciation.

Oh, and while you're at it, you might also want to check this out. Again, like I said, I get nothing out of it except a desire to point you in the right direction.

Best,
Rezbi
www.directmarketingcourse.com
www.hotbuttoncopywriting.com
www.commonsensedirectmarketing.com

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment