Thursday 26 August 2010

How I Finally Made A Success Of My Business - And How You Can Do The Same

In october 2006 I decided I'd had enough.

I'd had enough of working for other people and making them the kind of money I could only dream about.

I'd had enough of people looking over my shoulders constantly to ensure they squeezed every drop of blood for the pittance they paid me... even though I worked my butt off.

In fact, in one job my manager actually told me if all the other guys together did half as much work as I did by myself, he'd be a happy bunny. There were eight other people in the team.

Did that satisfy the bosses of the company?

Does spiderman really exist? (Okay, I only used that because I'm a die-hard comic book fan. But you know what I mean).

Anyway, in October 2006 I decided I was going to be self-employed. I was going my own way.

So I called up the relevant government department and told them so.

And I've been self-employed ever since.

Although I think the term self 'unemployed' would be more suitable.

You see, I tried to learn how to make money on the internet. I bought one course after another.

Each time the promise was:

  1. I had to spend money to make money

  2. "Our course is the best one. And you'll definitely make money with it"


Three years and about $50,000.00 later (no typo), all I had to show for myself was a huge debt, with no ability to pay it back.

I was desperate.

Then, in October 2008 Drayton Bird held his first course in Direct and Digital Marketing through EADIM (European Academy of Direct and Interactive Marketing).

The cost was 3,000 Euros. I couldn't afford it.

So I ended up wasting more money trying to learn more stuff that was no good And getting even deeper in debt on my credit cards.

(funny how we can't afford to pay for something sensible, but can afford to get even more in debt, huh?).

Then in August 2009 I decided enough really was enough.

I borrowed the money from my brother and enrolled on that year's EADIM course.

Was it worth it?

It was the single best investment I've made in all these years of struggling.

In fact, I made back my investment at least 5 times since. And more.

I was so enthusiastic about this course that Drayton Bird himself sent me an email and offered me the chance to work with him.

The result?

Check out this site: www.directmarketingcourse.com

I had a big hand in that copy.

This is what Ross Bowring, a fellow copywriter on the Warrior Forum, said of the copy on this site...

"Rezbi... Bravo! And I've never said "Bravo" to anyone before (!) That's a very nicely written letter. Skillfully communicates benefits with no hype whatsoever. Read the whole thing. Never usually do that. Mightily impressed."

And this is what Drayton said of the same...
Enthusiasm without knowledge is useless. Rezbi is one of those rare and valuable people - a genuine enthusiast who studies. He was hugely valuable to me in working on the promotion for EADIM. The (very complex) landing page is a good example of his work, a great joint effort!

All I can say is this - I got the opportunity to work on this, and on others, as a direct result of going on that course last year. It is, in my opinion, the best course on direct and digital marketing that exists today.

And, if ANYONE is really serious about their career, online or offline - no matter which industry they are in - they would be jumping to get on this course.

Now my question is: How serious are you?

Don't waste any more time or money. Get on this course and - finally - start making a success of your business and career.

If nothing else, at least go and check out the site to see how much I've accomplished as a result of doing this course. And how much you could, too: www.directmarketingcourse.com

Oh, I nearly forgot... if you book before the end of the year, you also get a HUGE 34% discount.

And, if you can't afford that measly sum, you can even pay by monthly installments.

Check it out: www.directmarketingcourse.com

Best,
Rezbi

No comments:

Post a Comment