Saturday 9 July 2011

This Is Insane

This Is Insane

300px GammarayInsanityandgenius This Is Insane

Insanity and Genius

See that picture up there? It’s Drayton Bird.

Let me explain…

When Drayton sent out his latest offering last week I refused to promote it. (I don’t get paid for it, but that’s not the reason)

Here’s what I told him:

I’m not even going to bother to promote this one. You’ve gone off your rocker. If your list don’t grab all this before the end of today, I have only one thing to say to them… “Are you freaking crazy!” And you can tell them I said that.

But now I realise I’m being unfair to my readers. This is just too good to not tell you about it.

Look, I know you see this sort of thing all the time, so you’ve probably got your B.S. meter on high alert.

All I’ve got yo say to you is, go take a look.

And then if you think I’m giving you a load of crap, come back and tell me.

In Drayton’s words…

Have a look now – and if you know of a better genuine deal, tell me.

You have till tomorrow night – Sunday.

Once this weekend is over, so is the offer.

Go check it out now. I think Drayton must be going senile: Crazy deal.

And remember, I don’t get paid for telling you about this.

Best,
Rezbi
The Copy System
www.directmarketingcourse.com
www.hotbuttoncopywriting.com
www.commonsensedirectmarketing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment