Sunday 3 July 2011

Will You Allow Me To Write A Blog Post For You?

Will You Allow Me To Write A Blog Post For You?

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

And, if you’ll allow me, I’d like to explain why I feel my experience with blogging will be of value to you and your business.

I’ve been blogging for several years. Before that I was writing offline for several decades.

My works include …

… reports … letters … sales copy … landing pages … articles … emails … in fact, almost anything there is to write, I’ve probably written it.

You may be wondering whether or not I’m any good. And that would be a reasonable question to ask.

The answer is, I’m probably no better than any other top writer. In fact, there are plenty of others who are better.

If you’re a writer, the chances are you’re just as good.

And you’re probably just as enthusiastic.

Enthusiasm without knowledge is useless. Rezbi is one of those rare and valuable people – a genuine enthusiast who studies. He was hugely valuable to me in working on the promotion for EADIM. - Drayton Bird

However, I do believe I’ve studied the art and craft of writing to sell more than most.

I learned from some of the best marketers and copywriters of the past 50 years. These include…

Drayton Bird, Ray Edwards and John Carlton. I’ve studied courses by these same people, as well as Gary Halbert (specifically his course form 1996 – one of the best), Carl Galletti, Alan Forrest Smith, Eugene Schwartz, Ken McCarthy, Joe Sugarman, Matt Furey, and too many others to mention.

I’ve used everything I learned to write copy, articles and blog posts on several sites.

My successes have been grand. When I do well, I do really well.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a few bombs. But that’s probably because I’ve written so much. The more you write the more chances you have at failing.

And that’s probably why I take on less clients now. So I can give my full concentration to each one.

In fact, when it comes to writing a sales letter I’ve been know to take up to two months to finish it.

Am I the same when it comes to blog posts?

Not at all.

You see, compared to a blog post, a full long form sales letter can be anything from 10 – 20 times as long.

To research material for blog post or article takes a lot less time.

In fact, if you look through this blog, you’ll find examples of my work which have taken anywhere from 30 minutes to two days to finish.

It all depends on the subject and the quality required.

When it’s for a client you can bet I’m meticulous. I take no chances there.

Like they say, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.

And I’d hate to think someone else could come along and do better. I’m a copywriter, after all, and I suffer from the same ego problems as most good writers.

No way am I going to be outshone by someone else. Especially someone half my age.

Having said that, I’ve studied the classics; the old and the new. So I know what works… and what doesn’t.

You won’t see my trying to re-invent the wheel. Why bother when someone has already done the work for me?

I take the proven principles of writing and stick with them. With the principles discovered by the founding fathers of advertising and copywriting, that still work to this day.

That doesn’t mean, however, that I’ll stick to something even if it doesn’t work. You have to learn from your mistakes, or you’ll continue to make them.

It’s never been my ambition to write articles or blog posts or emails for others, I have to admit.

But when I started I realised I like the process of researching and writing them. And I like the constant interaction with different clients.

And I’m actually quite good at it.

I have to admit, I owe this in no small way to Drayton Bird.

Drayton would take a look at my articles – as I proudly showed them to him – and he would bring down a sledge hammer to my “brilliant” articles that would shatter my ego into a million pieces.

He forced me to be more diligent with my work; to pay more attention the detail.

So why do I think I can help you with your blog posts?

I’ve written so many, I’ve got a back for writing in a conversational tone.

Why does that matter?

Think about it: Do you prefer reading something where the writer seems to be chatting with you directly … or where he sounds like he’s got a pole up his Jackson?

Exactly. Same here.

If you want to speak to someone like that you can go find a lawyer. (Apologies to lawyers … not really).

And, like I said, I’ve studied almost all the great writers, old and new.

But, Rezbi, why are you looking to writing for blogs when you’re such a hotshot copywriter?

Good question.

I’m a lazy sod.

It takes 10 – 20 times as long to write sales copy as it does to write a blog post or article.

And, while the pay-off is a heck of a lot greater with sales copy, I’m not greedy. I just want what I need to pay the bills, my kids’ education and put food on the table.

Is that a good enough reason? I think so.

And that’s why I’ve written the letter you’re reading now.

So, if you’d like to have me write your blog posts, articles, or anything else, I’d be happy to.

What will it cost you?

I have to admit – and here’s where I’ll lose a lot of you – I’m not cheap.

But I’m also not as expensive as some, considering the quality you get.

I work on a retainer.

What does that mean?

It means you pay me a fixed monthly amount, and I write a top quality, world-class article for you each and every week.

I then submit those articles to social sites such as Twitter, Face book, Digg.com, Delicious, Google Bookmarks, Stumbleupon, and any others you might want.

I will also submit those articles for you to ezinearticles, goarticles and a couple of other of the major article directories. If you wish.

So what should you do if you want me to write your blog posts or articles?

You get in touch with my via email or skype and we both decide exactly what you want.

And, if I decide you’re someone I’d like to work with (that’s not guaranteed) …

We decide on the day of each week you’d like me to submit your articles or blog posts (this will depend on what is available).

You can choose the subject or topic of each article on a weekly basis. Or, you can leave that up to me.

You then set up a PayPal payment to my account and make the first payment.

I write the first article and submit it to your blog. I submit it to social sites and article directories.

And I do the same again the next week. And the week after. And the week after.

Until you tell me to stop. However, I doubt you will once you see the quality.

Okay, how much?

I know of at least one other copywriter who offer this service for $1,000.00 a month. And he doesn’t even submit to article directories.

Here’s my offer to you:

  1. One top quality, world-class article for you each and every week.
  2. Submittion to social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg.com, Delicious, Google Bookmarks, Stumbleupon, and any others you might want.
  3. Submittion to article directories: ezinearticles, goarticles and a couple of other of the major article directories.

$500 per month.

That works out to just $125 for each top-notch, world-class article, submission to social sites and article directories.

How about a money back guarantee?

Sorry, but that’s not something I offer.

Why not?

The reason is simple…

It’s takes time to research a topic; gather the information; write the article and rewrite the article to get it perfect.

And I’m only looking to work with serious players.

I only work with people who are looking to succeed long term.

People who know quality when they see it.

So, if you’re not certain about anything at all, I’d prefer you don’t get in touch.

If you are someone who knows exactly what you want, send me an email: gnrezbi@gmail.com – subject: Blog Articles – or Skype me: icopywrite, and we’ll get started right away.

Best,
Rezbi

P.S. Once I’ve reached the maximum number of people I can work with, that’s it. I won’t accept any more. If you want to get in after after that you’ll haven to go on a waiting list. And the price will go up. that’s guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment